Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

big beef city is a big beef baby. coincidentally, mmm veal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

I drink water and eat at the same time, mostly mushing it into a fine slurry. Alternatively, storing non-mushable ingredients in my cheeks like a hamster.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

Myron Baloney posted:

Hershey's chocolate is good. Milk chocolate itself is good and Hershey's is one of the better ones. Everybody screams about how they love complex flavors. Well, the ever-so-slight butyric tang of Hershey's milk chocolate is complex as hell, and I think milk chocolate without it tastes bland and sugary in comparison. No, it does not taste like vomit. No more than blue mold cheeses or Parmigiano do - and since those can be acquired tastes maybe that's the issue. My only complaint about Hershey's is that it dries out fairly quickly so maybe if you don't like it you got some old chocolate. Hershey's Kisses dry out about ten minutes after they're made.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

mmmm-mmm, steamed beer. old family recipe.