Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

https://heathotsauce.com/products/devorandum-cherry-trinidad-scorpion
https://heathotsauce.com/products/blueberry-hell
https://heathotsauce.com/products/wicked-hot-guava-habanero-hot-sauce

My wife and I ordered these three hot sauces and they arrived today. They're all quite different, tasty, and we look forward to cooking with them, although the first one is definitely going to challenge our heat tolerance and the second might too.

Not entirely sure what we're going to do with them, though they're all pretty fruity which means meat of some kind.

Like that dude upthread, I try to avoid buying sauces with stupid names and I avoid poo poo that just uses capsaicin extract because that's lazy bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Wizchine posted:

Mint-chocolate is good, you weirdos.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Wendigee posted:

my ex wouldn't eat anything with onion in it....

every great food has onion in it god damnit!

I hated onion for the first 30 years of my life or so. If it was cooked down it was no problem but if I saw even the tiniest bit it was right out. Thankfully my tastes have changed and they're no problem anymore, although I still don't like them raw.

It was always the one thing I didn't like that I wish I did since it goes in so much stuff so I'm pretty happy with how all that turned out.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

gizmojumpjet posted:

I wonder if people who get on the "don't be a picky eater" high-horse realize that parents can seriously damage their children by making them eat poorly prepared foods that they aren't interested in eating, and also by forcing portion sizes upon their poor babies that are inappropriate?

I still occasionally throw my elderly, broken down, practically dead parents shade for having forced me to eat adult-sized portions of crudely boiled cruciferous vegetables until I got big enough to say "come and make me."

I can honestly say there's nothing one could ever do that would get me interested in broccoli or cauliflower. I can only stand cabbage if it's in a stir-fry or maybe kimchi. Green beans can eat a dick. I like raw carrots but if you cook them you can lick my balls.

Don't force your kids to eat stuff.

found the unreasonable weirdo

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

waking up in a cold sweat night after night about cauliflower

only my chicken tendies will see me through to dawn

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

We're willing to consider it, it's just you're exactly the kind of person this thread is about. You're unreasonably weird about food. You came into the thread that exists to talk about people who are unreasonably weird about food, told us about your unreasonable food habits, and now you're getting pissed off at us for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Eat My Ghastly rear end posted:

APAB (all pickles are bastards) and I hope you all choke on your favorite stupid variety

Look at this sad sad man :(