Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror

Saint Drogo posted:

unironically, picky eaters are just more evolved. probably in all other areas of life too.

eating any old poo poo is a fly's job.

picky eater solidarity, picky eater supremacy. why should i go eat a bunch of gross poo poo to try to trick my brain into not thinking it's so gross anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

kecske posted:

at least pick something good to be picky about. eating something that the mcdonalds cabal of burgermancers have engineered to tick the lizard brain boxes of fat, salt, etc isnt good

why don't you picky eaters eat something that's good??? no not the thing that an army of food scientists have spent decades and the GDP of small nations refining into something that's so good that it is literally addictive. i meant good like, uh, kale

you can say fast food is unhealthy and get no argument from me, or maybe your gut pipes can't handle all the grease and it makes you sick, fine. but saying fast food tastes bad is just a lie

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

i used to know a guy who wouldn't drink water because it "tastes like a mouth"