Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
If you walk in on someone masturbating, wait until they've finished and offer them a towel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Strumpie posted:

i hired a self employed maid and her work whatsapp picture was just her in a bra making duck face.

i don't think i hired a maid, yet she cleaned the house just fine. :shrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5xCOF65ols

I WONT BE LIKE YOU STRUMPIE I JUST WONT!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

To get work as a maid, you must dress like a maid.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I want a maid. A maid I can bang!

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

The cutest catto maido

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Welp, I got the job. We are cleaning up a house for sale, she is also a real estate agent. Rush job because she is doing they are doing pictures and drone footage tomorrow, then open houses on Sat and Sun. Gonna try to get back there early tomorrow, but we have to leave by 1145 to go clean an office. It isn't easy, you pay attention to detail and well I am working myself into shape after years as a computer toucher from home, but in 3 days should be all good. I also pulled a ton of weeds and found a small dead frog! 10/10 experience!

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
How did the frog die?

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Foreskin Problems posted:

How did the frog die?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Mudcrabs I imagine

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

I could have happily died without knowing this exists lol

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
if it makes you feel better i rescued some frogspawn i found in my pond (the fish would've eaten them) and recently released them as froglets, so it balances out.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Michael Corleone posted:

Welp, I got the job. We are cleaning up a house for sale, she is also a real estate agent. Rush job because she is doing they are doing pictures and drone footage tomorrow, then open houses on Sat and Sun. Gonna try to get back there early tomorrow, but we have to leave by 1145 to go clean an office. It isn't easy, you pay attention to detail and well I am working myself into shape after years as a computer toucher from home, but in 3 days should be all good. I also pulled a ton of weeds and found a small dead frog! 10/10 experience!

Sweet.

You want gigs where unmasked people are not around. If at all possible open where you are cleaning wide open to maximize air flow. At times that won't work because poo poo will blow in, meaning open all windows FIRST THING but maybe not sliding doors.

Also, long time housekeepers will not respect basic ideas about cross contamination or cleanliness. Meaning they will wear same gloves for entire job, their spray bottles and toilet bowl cleaning supplies will be all nestled together, never cleaned, and set on counters, etc.

Hopefully you can do things to stay safer from Covid and not piss them off at same time.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Strumpie posted:

if it makes you feel better i rescued some frogspawn i found in my pond (the fish would've eaten them) and recently released them as froglets, so it balances out.

It does. I often wonder whose alt you are, what other accounts you have had.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Imagine having to work for some POS like Spinz. Thank god I don't have to.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Woah woah I don't think you meant that. Spinz is a hero of the working class, you must have had Pick in mind

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Spinz posted:

It does. I often wonder whose alt you are, what other accounts you have had.

i'm this guys alt. don't know who he is, though.

to be honest he looks far too young to have an alt on something awful dot com. would've been a zygote before 2012.

also looking at that picture he could really use a maid, what messy bedroom. want a job op?

Strumpie fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Jan 20, 2022

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
It might have been a toad, because there was no water around anywhere so idk, it looked like a frog to me. As always thank you Spinz, I told her some of the stuff you told me in here and in the PM's and she said that was right on. She doesn't clean computers or TVs though, she is bonded and the l word I won't try to misspell, but doesn't want to mess anything up and make here rates go up.

ubachung
Jul 30, 2006

Fame Douglas posted:

Imagine having to work for some POS like Spinz. Thank god I don't have to.

Uh excuse me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I had a friend who worked as a maid in seattle and man those companies seem to be real bad, the rates they advertise potential employees sound reasonable but they set it up in a weird way where you only get paid while actually cleaning and because of course it's a city travel time ends up being half your day so you're not even making min wage. They had a per diem for travel or w/e but it didn't really make up for the above portion and honestly when they were explaining it to me I just wondered how it was legal.