Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

I was a janitor at a community college for a few months. Was a super easy and chill job actually. One of the better manual labor jobs I had. Pretty sure cleaning an office will be similar, just donít gently caress around with peoples desks by moving anything around. I donít know how your gig will work, but I think a lot of office cleaners donít even wipe down desks or screens to avoid that, just let the employees at least maintain their desk top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Strumpie posted:

i hired a self employed maid and her work whatsapp picture was just her in a bra making duck face.

i don't think i hired a maid, yet she cleaned the house just fine.

What do you think you hired if not a maid?