Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
the media’s treated hitler very unfairly. very unfair. almost as unfairly as they’ve treated me. can you believe it? steve here knows exactly what I’m talking about. I see you steve. but we’ve been doing a bunch of big, a bunch of great things and I think you’ll be very surprised to see what’s coming up in november. or maybe you won’t. that’s for the American people to decide but all I can say is everyone’s doing a terrific job in our administration. take a look at the poll numbers. the majority of Americans think we’re doing great work. all the time people come up to me and say, my business is thriving for the first time in years. thank you me president. actually Hitler would kill for our poll numbers but it’s a terrible situation over there and some people are calling it president obamas biggest failure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU