Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

quote:

Bloodfest changes to a new button under some condition that gets a two-step follow-up combo.

:letsgo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Extremely curious what the gently caress that's going to be

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Solar Bahamut's special attack is the Piledriver. Taiyooooooo!

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
Curious if those DRK changes mean Delirium will get five charges now. I'd be down with that much at least. Also, it'll be nice to clean up my BLM hotbars a bit.

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

Yeah I'm going to have to swap around my BLM hotbar but that's a welcome change.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I only played BLM to level it up to 90 but that was my only complaint about the job, that the fire and ice buttons don't just change into each other

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.
Datamined skills from the benchmark in an easier to view format than a zoomin benchmark camera: https://imgur.com/a/nfuo4HK

There's some stuff in there I didn't see in the benchmark. Found the viper skills to be lightly surprising, just didn't expect them to have a 2nd dual wield combo (or maybe it's one long 6 hit combo :tinfoil:). Pict skills look a little better than from the initial reveal which is nice.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Failboattootoot posted:

Datamined skills from the benchmark in an easier to view format than a zoomin benchmark camera: https://imgur.com/a/nfuo4HK

There's some stuff in there I didn't see in the benchmark. Found the viper skills to be lightly surprising, just didn't expect them to have a 2nd dual wield combo (or maybe it's one long 6 hit combo :tinfoil:). Pict skills look a little better than from the initial reveal which is nice.

compare the viper trance rush move to the one in the preview video just to see how far these effects come from a first pass

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
SGE 80 : So is the right read of things is that Guildivain went off the deep-end with the loss of his wife and began his unethical experiments then or am I giving him too much credit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

ConanThe3rd posted:

SGE 80 : So is the right read of things is that Guildivain went off the deep-end with the loss of his wife and began his unethical experiments then or am I giving him too much credit?

That's how I read it as well. Or they were already doing research along those lines and that pushed it into "any cost is worth getting results".