Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

Pharohman777 posted:

The best part is that the WoLs job in the convocation was literally diplomat/adventurer, and presumably thats how Azem started popping up everywhere as a sun god.
The symbol on the crystal of azem is the alchemical symbol for the sun, and azem is Hebrew for 'strength'. So the seat of Azem is the 'wandering star' of the convocation as well as the 'sun'.
I just realized it was supposed to be the Sun. I looked at that stone in the cutscene wondering why it wasn't a constellation. :v:

Jetrauben posted:

I was under the impression Elidibus was mimicking the iconic vision of heroism, not that he had been the OG Hero?
He was. Primals are people's idealized versions of actual figures brought about by belief, so that caused him to turn into FF1 WoL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug
Admittedly, I'm in livetweeting mode right now but I'm chiming in to say SETO GOT CLOSURE I DIDN'T KNOW I WANTED THIS :3:

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug

Waffleman_ posted:

Also we're in spoiler heaven, post your Exarch screens
Hell yeah!