Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Im bad at drawing but I had some down time and so i drew some pictures of the events that transpired the other night between me and the cat

It was time for bed and the cat had jumped up on his cat thing and I was going to say good night to him, but I should have realized he was still hype from rocketing around the house like a maniac

I thought I was standing far enough away to evade any attack but it turned out I was not and he struck me directly in the nose with his claw

I thought dang he got me for sure and put my hand to my nose and when I drew it away, B L O O D

It took forever to stop bleeding I had to squeeze my nose for like 5 solid minutes real hard and the cut didnt even hurt

there is no way I can draw an actual nose so I can't draw the last part but when the bleeding finally stopped it was like some tiny papercut i could barely see,

the top of your nose bleeds a lot!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU