Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i still cant find aew toys besides the ring and the belt.

i don't think i've ever had to hunt this hard lmao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dr. Zoggle posted:

What's the rarest wrestling figure?

rhythm and blues greg valentine. never officially hit retail but some figures here and there found their way into the wild. a number of them are incomplete with the action arm not attached and those loose go for mid 4 figures

there's a cool write up about it here

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

my first figs were a toys r us set of bonecrunchers with the belts. i wanna say it included uhhhh bret hart, goldust and davey/owen. it was a christmas gift and my cousin gave me his old ring which is what i used exclusively. i stopped getting figures i think when pokemon came out and that kind of overtook wrestling for me, especially when goldberg lost.

e: okay im mixing up the two TRU exclusives

i had the top one. i think i used the remco knockoffs they sold at the bodega by us that came with belts they were like $3 each. they were kinda shaped like he man figures and the belts always had different colored straps with a generic sticker in the front. at first i had a silver strap and a black strap so those were my intercontinental and wwf championship and when i saw a couple figs that had a green strap i bought those for my tag titles and just used the remco figs as jobbers

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Sep 22, 2020

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

these were the knockoffs i got, this specific packaging, i remember it because the wrestler in the art looked exactly like the wrestler character from streets of rage 2.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

found a mjf in the wild but dont have room in the budget this month...

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i assume no SANADA because he's still a freelancer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the super 7s are so nice