Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

i just learned about this game a few minutes ago, because it's up and free to download on the epic store. if the pitch is "kinda like cs but a bit less hardcore", that sounds like something i will enjoy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

I tried this game on the Switch to see how bad it was, and I was surprised to find that it seems to run at a perfect 60 FPS! The bad part is I couldn't figure out how to use hook my PC account into the Switch version like you can with some other games.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

i'm really bad at learning maps in games so i welcome this new mode :v:

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Butter Hole posted:

Agreed that you get money too slowly. I got enough to buy a character (Scorch) and turns out I don't like the playstyle lol. I guess I can buy another in 15 years. At least I still have my Dima.

i know it's beta but c'mon, it's not hard to have a "free hero of the week" for players to try out a new playstyle