Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
hmmmm
1st Gen
2nd Gen
3rd Gen
Goku
View Results

Admiral Goodenough
Nov 5, 2008

Ta gueule, laisse-moi finir.

That track is so good

I'm not really an active kpop listener anymore and my only irl kpop friend is a boy group stan which isn't always my jam, but whenever I hear something like that fromis_9 track I remember why I love this type of pop I want all the good vibes and cheeriness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Goodenough
Nov 5, 2008

The worst is when there's a whole schedule of when individual teaser pics, mv teasers, album song list etc will be released and it stretches for like a month.

esperterra posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GywDFkY3z-c
AKMU owns pls support Suhyun's solo debut b/c she owns thx

This song owns hard, I guess I'll have to stan.

Admiral Goodenough
Nov 5, 2008

When I searched for AKMU on spotify I realized I already gave their song Dinosaur favorited since before lol, I had no idea that was them. I love the chorus of that song, it's so pretty.
I'll check out their albums/eps today. Are they big in SK?

Admiral Goodenough
Nov 5, 2008

I just read that they're siblings, that is so cute

Thanks for the help! I'm a couple songs into this live album and I'm absolutely loving it.