Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

And if you gaze long into an abyss, you will say `look, no ring.`

I don't get angry at the game, that's silly. It's my fault I failed so I get angry at myself. Because you know what they say, hate the player not the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

barnold posted:

I was still pretty young when AVGN first started making videos in like 2004, and he made me believe it was cool to drink Rolling Rock. It is NOT loving cool to drink Rolling Rock. Rolling Rock is for poo poo rear end fux

I'm sorry but I'm going to need you to rephase this in a form such as, "Rolling Rock is a loving shitload of rear end" or "Rolling Rock is poo poo from my loving rear end" etc.