Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Feb 17, 2011

meat

You ever get so insanely pissed off that you forcibly pulled ur non-erect cock through the center hole of a PS2 disc while screaming in agony because the hole was still too small then getting hard and watching ur dick go purple from the blood flow being constricted just because u were so pissed off at Jak n Daxter 2. Did u ever do that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Feb 17, 2011

meat

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

You ever get so insanely pissed off that you forcibly pulled ur non-erect cock through the center hole of a PS2 disc while screaming in agony because the hole was still too small then getting hard and watching ur dick go purple from the blood flow being constricted just because u were so pissed off at Jak n Daxter 2. Did u ever do that

OP please respond

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Feb 17, 2011

meat

Private Cumshoe posted:

No but I have gotten so insanely pissed off that I forcibly pulled my non-erect cock through the center hole of a PS2 disc while screaming in agony because the hole was still too small then got hard and watched my dick go purple from the blood flow being constricted and then I pissed on Jak n Daxter 2.

wasn't because of the game tho

Crazy that u could still get the piss out

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Feb 17, 2011

meat

I was playing Zelda II The Adventure of Link and needless to say when I died to Thunderbird when it only had 1 hp left I destroyed the controller, my console, and the TV with burst fire from an AK47 then flooded my entire house with mustard gas

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Feb 17, 2011

meat

I once pull a huge log of poo poo out of my Nintendo Entertainment System, it had been secreted by the game Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord. It had happened because my part, which was composed of a man named Fart and a man named rear end, died in the first area because I was high on weed and didn't have my contacts in. The game poo poo itself because it hated me. The game got mad at me. I would never get mad at the game, even if it got mad at me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Feb 17, 2011

meat

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Miller High Life is poop from a butt, and I'd rather drag my nuts across a field of rusty nails than drink that swill.

I'll drink it