Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

This exact thread was made a year or two ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

Foolish Strumpie I am going to take a diareah dump in ur ear

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

When Lloyd Kauffman realizes how horrible the game with his name on it is, he decides to poo poo on it. After informing the Nerd he had eaten baked beans, he takes the NES game out of the Nintoaster and tosses it on the floor. He pulls down his pants, and lets a messy stream of thick diarrhea pour all over the game cartridge. The Nerd, disgusted by the event, uncontrollably vomits all over the game while Lloyd continues to poo poo on it.

On the 10th day of Shitsmas, the Toxic Crusaders cartridge can be seen on the floor in the Nerd's basement, still covered in puke and poo poo (he apparently never bothered to clean it up).

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

Through The Decade posted:

I don’t play lovely games that suck rear end so I’ve never considered it

Give it a try you might like them