Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

I shoved Mario Golf up my rear end and made a doctor take it out to prove a point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

I got super pissed off at Halo 2 on release day because I went to go pick it up but the guy I was getting it from was just in a van and I dunno what happened but I lost my wallet and woke up outside of a Payless like 20 minutes away and I didn't even GET Halo 2

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

I was playing Super Dodge Ball and trying to jack off to the noise the ball made when you did a super throw when my mom hollered up the stairs that I needed to get my poo poo together because she was leaving my father.
I haven't been able to cum from manual stimulation since.
Maybe 'mad' isn't the right word

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Do it ironically posted:

Video games are for children

Given how mad they're making people I would hope not. A child wouldn't be able to experience or control these intense adult emotions.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

I had rented Mortal Kombat III from the local grocery store.
$2.10, after tax, in those days. And I was playing with my friend Mark. We never really figured out all the kombos and fatalities and stuff, but we still played and had fun.
Well, up until I found out a few Pro Moves with Raiden. Time after time I would spear Mark's hapless fighters until all hope was lost. Johnny Cage, Scorpion, Busty, all met their ends at Raidens white lightning charged fists of justice that day. "FINISH HIM" the voice would say, and knowing no fatalities I'd just do it again or just gently caress up and miss an uppercut and his guy would fall over.
Finally, amped up on Mt. Dew, he'd had enough. He said "Don't pick Raiden again." My fingers paused on the Character Select menu. "Don't do it." I flicked back and forth. "Dude don't. Don't."
I picked Raiden.
With that he got up and walked out of the room and downstairs, out through the kitchen. "HATSHANANANAKA!" Shouted Raiden triumphantly, spearing the now-unmanned opponent. This would be all TOO easy.
I lined up another devastating attack, but heard some rustling noise behind me. Mark was back. He'd found a small garden trowel somewhere in the garage, and now he intended to use it in his own display of 'Testing His Might' and began to brutalize my ribs and face with the small shovel.
I began shrieking for my mother, obviously as his pudgy, trowel equipped fists rained down on my prone body. When my visibly annoyed and drunken mother finally appeared in the doorway, she hollered to Mark "Jesus Christ, what the hell is THIS? You're tracking mud all over my drat house!" Steve, my mother's new boyfriend (one of several) called up from downstairs that Mark needed to "put that fuckin shovel away and hit him (me) like a man", which thankfully temporarily stopped the assault until the trowel was put back in the garage, the floor swept, and we were given some apple slices.
He'd resume beating me even harder later in the middle of the night using one of my own shoes that he found in my closet, but no one attempted to stop him at that point.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

gary oldmans diary posted:

seeing that a company put out a lovely product and trying to pull your money out ahead of the curve isnt a ragequit as the article calls it
if it was a good game and he was just mad at getting his rear end kicked int it that would be it

actually i would salute that guy in either circumstance. badass move

yeah I don't really get that article at all.

Company turns out the Edsel of video games.
You, a large investor "WTF is this garbage? No. I'm done with these awful decisions."

"Pfft What a BITCH LMAO CRY MORE SCRUB"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Well yea, agreed. As a savvy investor myself my strategy of "Actually the company making GBS threads out garbage and losing money is GOOD for me" is a solid plan and I love it. I was just making a general observation.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Just poo poo right on your monitor/television while the game sits there and can't do a GODDAMN THING ABOUT IT
WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, poo poo GAME? I AM. WHILE POOPING ON YOU IN MY LIVING ROOM.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

NO I DON'T CARE THAT YOUR FAMILY IS HERE, ACTUALLY

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Plan Z posted:

I never believe people who complained that they raged so hard they broke controllers as kids. What upbringing did people have where they could break a controller and their parents' response would be anything besides "Oh well, then I guess you don't play any games until Christmas?"

I've known people in real life, so

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Deafboy posted:

I once had a girl rage scream If I had a gun right now, Id shoot you! during a game of fusion frenzy

It was suuuuper pathetic

It sure does sound like it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I once pull a huge log of poo poo out of my Nintendo Entertainment System, it had been secreted by the game Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord. It had happened because my part, which was composed of a man named Fart and a man named rear end, died in the first area because I was high on weed and didn't have my contacts in. The game poo poo itself because it hated me. The game got mad at me. I would never get mad at the game, even if it got mad at me.

Hey man, rough start to the week?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Miller High Life is poop from a butt, and I'd rather drag my nuts across a field of rusty nails than drink that swill.

I'mma print this out and put it in my "Things no one is making a peck of pickled peckers do in the first place" folder that I keep in my massive, elaborate physical filing system.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

They just announced that the new Xbox is gonna be SIX hundred Freaking dollars and I pissed my pants RIGHT in the driveway!!!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Hell yeah he is

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

$600 fukkin dollars for a Xbox lmao I'm STILL PISSIN CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

I took a poo poo WHILE gaming.

Not due to anger. Just had a lot of fiber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

My honest answer to "Do you get mad at games" is:

I've thrown controllers with accidentally more force than intended a few times.
And by that I mean - the controller slid into it's own skidding cord, flipped over, and hit the coffee table leg or entertainment center thing as it slowed down and I went "aww-opshit", that word you say that's both distinctly "Whoops comma poo poo period" in your own mind?

Otherwise I guess I've just dropped controllers or pushed a keyboard away with my thumbs and said "Gooood dammit". I am not an overly violent man.