Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

This flaming skeleton is brought to you by the Buy Lowtax A New Spine Foundation.

yeah his name is Mike Matei he has a youtube too where all he does is rages at games lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

This flaming skeleton is brought to you by the Buy Lowtax A New Spine Foundation.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

You ever get so insanely pissed off that you forcibly pulled ur non-erect cock through the center hole of a PS2 disc while screaming in agony because the hole was still too small then getting hard and watching ur dick go purple from the blood flow being constricted just because u were so pissed off at Jak n Daxter 2. Did u ever do that

No but I have gotten so insanely pissed off that I forcibly pulled my non-erect cock through the center hole of a PS2 disc while screaming in agony because the hole was still too small then got hard and watched my dick go purple from the blood flow being constricted and then I pissed on Jak n Daxter 2.

wasn't because of the game tho

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Crazy that u could still get the piss out

I mean it didn't exactly come out the "normal" way

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

video games are for everyone! ages 8 to 80!

but, ew, 8 year olds and 80 year olds are gross

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

Hey now nothing wrong with having a tiny dick fetish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

One time I got so mad at a game I was yelling so much I farted, then I laughed and stopped yelling and the fart and I grabbed a beer afterward