Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

when i come home i like to unwind by cracking open a beer and tub of frosting and queuing up all my favorite youtube retro video game streamers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

eSports Chaebol posted:

A Japanese investor once got so mad at a videogame that he briefly made the publisher's share price take a dip

https://www.pcgamer.com/investor-ra...of-the-company/
seeing that a company put out a lovely product and trying to pull your money out ahead of the curve isnt a ragequit as the article calls it
if it was a good game and he was just mad at getting his rear end kicked int it that would be it

actually i would salute that guy in either circumstance. badass move

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

[walter white throwing fulminated mercury at the floor but its an xbox controller]

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

he couldve taken that money and instead put it in that game company that makes good games. that one...

90% sure im not remembering a company from a dream i had

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

this is me. i still try to shove things up my bum all the time when i am angery. this is not a very good coping mechanism and i do not recommend it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m7ewouLQXA
this is could be the beginning of nightmare on elm street part 2, part 2