Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

usually when i get really upset (often) i just unloaf a full clip into my own drawers. now that im home a lot more maybe i will stop wearing pants and start dooking on the floor like god intended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i was fairly upset at the fifth level of curse of the blood stained moon 2 but i didnt give up and i just beat it because im talented and handsome. i will never beat the sixth level.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

this is me. i still try to shove things up my bum all the time when i am angery. this is not a very good coping mechanism and i do not recommend it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m7ewouLQXA