Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I wish I had a son to kick me in the nuts.

I can't believe it's been ten years already.

Post your favorite memories of Mike Nelson posting on the Something Awful Forums. Or maybe just your favorite pictures of this Mystery Science Hunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

who the gently caress is mike wilson lol nobody knows about your weirdo internet persona friend

like I'm sure he's got a great podcast and great patreon benefits but WHO CARES

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

who the gently caress is mike wilson

powerful self own

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

awoo

back in the '90s he was in a very obscure TV show

Nooner
Mar 26, 2007

I am Nooner

Is that the angry doctor from scrubs? I liekd that show it was funny (:

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

I always respected Mike's ability to dodge questions about his political leanings and his obvious dislike of Joel.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

Statistically you'd think that I'd sometimes fluke into typing a decent post. Nah. Only the most tedious, shitty posts, all day every day baby!

Don't bother engaging me, I don't ever get the hints to fuck off.

Joel is better but neither of them are half as good as Bill Corbett or Kevin Murphy

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

It's disgraceful - us being forced to pick wood for our smuggler-ancestors beacon-fires!

didn't the founder of this website and convicted wife beater, lowtax kyanka, do a bad movie commentary thingiey with this dude?

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

To the Moon! For Queen and Country!

Junk posted:

didn't the founder of this website and convicted wife beater, lowtax kyanka, do a bad movie commentary thingiey with this dude?

Yeah, they commented on Troll 2. it was pretty good.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTZVvFn6rmo

Hell of a movie, vern

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

who the gently caress is mike wilson lol nobody knows about your weirdo internet persona friend

Does anyone remember when Annie Cruz was posting in GBS and in DPPH and I was this close to developing a rapport and then some jerkass mod banned her and I never got her number? That was twenty years ago.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I just had an epiphany: the internet is useless!

Ultra Carp

kntfkr posted:

Does anyone remember when Annie Cruz was posting in GBS and in DPPH and I was this close to developing a rapport and then some jerkass mod banned her and I never got her number? That was twenty years ago.

lol

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Sugartime Jones

CAMBOT

GYPSY

HEY OP,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

What ever happened to Josh Weinstein, the original Servo? He's not the same Josh Weinstein from The Simpsons.

Wonder if it's hard to get work if you're a Weinstein nowadays.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

Sourdough Sam posted:

What ever happened to Josh Weinstein, the original Servo? He's not the same Josh Weinstein from The Simpsons.

IT'S NOT.

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

i liked when Lowtax had him on Gaming Garbage and Mike Nelson was politely bored out of his mind while Lowtax screeched wackily at a 12 year old child's first Unity game

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

i liked when Lowtax had to contact Mike Nelson to figure out that i wasn't actually Joel Hodsgon

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ramrod XTreme

I loved him in Starship Troopers 3: Marauder

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004
Im gonna put cupcakes on your mind

gently caress delete your account bruh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004
Im gonna put cupcakes on your mind

Sourdough Sam posted:

He's the drummer for Slipknot now.