Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I can't believe it's been ten years already.

Post your favorite memories of Mike Nelson posting on the Something Awful Forums. Or maybe just your favorite pictures of this Mystery Science Hunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

who the gently caress is mike wilson lol nobody knows about your weirdo internet persona friend

like I'm sure he's got a great podcast and great patreon benefits but WHO CARES

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

who the gently caress is mike wilson

powerful self own

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

back in the '90s he was in a very obscure TV show

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Is that the angry doctor from scrubs? I liekd that show it was funny (:

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde
I always respected Mike's ability to dodge questions about his political leanings and his obvious dislike of Joel.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Joel is better but neither of them are half as good as Bill Corbett or Kevin Murphy

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
didn't the founder of this website and convicted wife beater, lowtax kyanka, do a bad movie commentary thingiey with this dude?

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Junk posted:

didn't the founder of this website and convicted wife beater, lowtax kyanka, do a bad movie commentary thingiey with this dude?

Yeah, they commented on Troll 2. it was pretty good.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTZVvFn6rmo

Hell of a movie, vern

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

who the gently caress is mike wilson lol nobody knows about your weirdo internet persona friend

:golfclap:

Does anyone remember when Annie Cruz was posting in GBS and in DPPH and I was this close to developing a rapport and then some jerkass mod banned her and I never got her number? That was twenty years ago.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

kntfkr posted:

:golfclap:

Does anyone remember when Annie Cruz was posting in GBS and in DPPH and I was this close to developing a rapport and then some jerkass mod banned her and I never got her number? That was twenty years ago.

lol

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

CAMBOT

GYPSY

HEY OP,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
What ever happened to Josh Weinstein, the original Servo? He's not the same Josh Weinstein from The Simpsons.

Wonder if it's hard to get work if you're a Weinstein nowadays.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Sourdough Sam posted:

What ever happened to Josh Weinstein, the original Servo? He's not the same Josh Weinstein from The Simpsons.

IT'S NOT.

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
i liked when Lowtax had him on Gaming Garbage and Mike Nelson was politely bored out of his mind while Lowtax screeched wackily at a 12 year old child's first Unity game

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
i liked when Lowtax had to contact Mike Nelson to figure out that i wasn't actually Joel Hodsgon

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I loved him in Starship Troopers 3: Marauder

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

gently caress delete your account bruh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Sourdough Sam posted:

He's the drummer for Slipknot now.