Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Qu'ils mangent de la baise!

Davros1 posted:

I gave them this name on a WWE game a long time ago ...

https://twitter.com/TheMattCardona/...0743005191?s=20

That is a tragedy of a shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Kenny is more Steamboat than Flair, Hangman should lead the horsemen, Kenny should fight them.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Critical posted:

even cole had like 500 in his channel last night. i think austin bought him a booster seat so he could use a face cam

Was Cole streaming "Grounded"

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Orange Carlisle posted:

Wait did MRT get probated again?

I believe they just didnít return after the last probe, and as far as I know WSAE who was probed with them but actually deserved it also didnít return.

I would like them both back even though I do not think either liked me at all, the more the merrier 9 times out of 10.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

HHH is deeply uncool sure, but he likes things that are cool and tries to be a part of them. Motorhead kicks rear end and is cool as gently caress. Cody has no idea what the gently caress is cool, Downstait is worse than Nickleback and Puddle of Mudd combined. There are few wrestlers I would ever say are cool, even remotely. Moxley is cool, Sammy, and Shida kind of exude a coolness. Hangman is very classic James Dean pretty eyes and deep thoughts cool. Private Party are geeks but they have good style. Other than that the entire promotion is a bunch of nerds in my opinion.

I am less cool than HHH, Cody, or anyone whose ever been on TV. This is just my opinion.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

What happened to Archer is exactly what people rightfully criticize WWE for doing and it sucks, the dude should have beat Codyís rear end. Cody isnít
talented enough to be Cena, he should be tagging with his brother or something, or be a midcard boss heel.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Pylons posted:

Whatever you think about Cody's talent, dude was maybe the second most over on the roster before the pandemic.

He was really over for sure, but Downstait and the tattoo was maybe the most iíd seen a hot crowd turn to silence for a feud that was blistering, just a super weird reaction to
Cody vs. MJF which was booked perfectly up to the match and even the match was fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Cody is good and I hope he continues to have the title, both because it's good for the company financially and because I like the open challenge matches.

I think if Cody remains a face, him working his way through the dark order to regain the TNT belt
is a good place for him with great potential for match quality too.