Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

Mr. Squishy posted:

I was glad to see KiLynn King still in the stands this week after hearing that some of the beloved local talent was cut. She's also someone who could make a real contribution to the women's division based on her ring work.
I also got back into wrestling after happening across Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks on ITV late at night. It's not a fantastic slot and I've never seen it advertised, but it doesn't seem edited beyond muting commentary occasionally when they're talking about what's coming up on TNT (I assume that's what's happening) and occasionally cutting in an ad break.

There was a Wrestling Observer story a few weeks back that AEW was doing multiples better than WWE in the UK, even factoring in DVR+7. It was somewhere in the range of 8-12K for the WWE shows, 100K+ for AEW if I remember right. Smackdown was getting less than a wrestling podcast.

Based on that, UK doesn't seem like a bad market at all for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU