Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

If there's still anything right left in this world the NBA will overrun by 5 minutes next Dynamite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

It was definitely rough the first couple of shows but they seemed to sort it out a bit last week, it was not great but noticeably better.

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

RealFoxy posted:

Cody won't break most people's top 8 because he's the perfect mid card champion. Not good enough to out-shine his opponents, not bad enough to really hate on. When I went to Dynamite live (It was the Halloween episode) he was over as gently caress though. It was also the same episode where people started singing along to Judas, and Hangman cut the "Cowboy poo poo" promo which finally turned people into liking him for the first time

My dad, who grew up watching 70s era stuff and then 80s NWA and early 90s WCW, didn't watch much since outside of a couple ROH shows and the like we went to together. At this show he said to me that Hangman is gonna be world champ some day, that promo had that much of an effect on someone almost entirely out of the loop of wrestling.