Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Lamuella posted:

JR you don't need to make the Dick Grayson joke every time.

I'm way more forgiving of JR than most people here, but this is one thing he does that just gets on my last nerve. He's got a handful of "jokes" that, despite getting no reaction, he feels obligated to repeat EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. a wrestler is on screen. The Dick Grayson thing is one. Though I didn't hear it tonight, for the longest time, every time Orange Cassidy would show up, he'd say something about "I bet he has the bottoms cut out of his pockets"... Just over and over again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

inthesto posted:

Speaking of, I kind of unironically enjoyed Brandon's 50+ for 50+ segment. I might secretly be a boomer :ohdear:

I'm not sure I really got that segment. When I think 50+, the absolute last thing I think is "assembling my own gamer PC from components". It would make way more sense to have them walk into a Best Buy and browse through the prebuilts.