Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
I think Jericho found the weight Evil Uno lost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
If they do some kind of Horsemen type stable I still think Spears "joins" before getting beat down for always failing while being managed by Tully, driving home the point that they're all about winning and that sentimentality means nothing.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Pylons posted:

If you go with that kind of mentality for them, what about Cody getting beat by Wardlow at All Out and winning the TNT title, FTR winning the tag titles, and MJF winning the world title?

I think that would be kind of overkill for a stable that would be less than a month old, I'd rather see them gradually get titles over a couple of months while leaving a path of destruction in their wake.

Let the story get fleshed out and show how vicious they can be. That also gives you time to play the "who are the rest of the members" game. That's just personal preference, though.

I feel like Dark Order needs a title at some point as well.

Zombie Lemur fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Aug 15, 2020

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

ozymandius1024 posted:

They'll have one on the 22nd :)

That's what I'm hoping for.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
I don't like the idea of turning Hangman heel, but I could see Kenny turning under the guise of Page not being focused/professional enough.

Hangman has also spent months establishing himself as someone who goes his own way.

I'd suggest Sammy as the 4th person if I wasn't worried about him being typecast as a lackey/hanger on. He could say the opposite of what MJF did when he turned on Cody. Basically, that he was using Jericho to get his foot in the door but now that Jericho is no longer a winner he has no use for him.