Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I was glad to see KiLynn King still in the stands this week after hearing that some of the beloved local talent was cut. She's also someone who could make a real contribution to the women's division based on her ring work.
I also got back into wrestling after happening across Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks on ITV late at night. It's not a fantastic slot and I've never seen it advertised, but it doesn't seem edited beyond muting commentary occasionally when they're talking about what's coming up on TNT (I assume that's what's happening) and occasionally cutting in an ad break.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

smarxist posted:

which to me means that Cody isn't gonna be the 4th and it'll probably be MJF/FTR/Spears, too many clues, MJF doing the strut here and there forever, Spears/MJF buddy buddy at the pandemic tapings, etc

There was a bit on Dark where FTR gave Spears the brush off so I no longer think he's in. Page and MJF would be my bet, and I only think MJF because he's a great heel and I need a fourth.
Also, all of Kenny's heelwork has been beating up Marko. Have we considered that maybe Marko just deserves it?
"Tully" is also a strange first name. Is it short for Tulliver?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

MorningMoon posted:

Yeah, I think anything that gets dropped dropped is either a misdirect to add tension (Hangman possibly joining the Dark Order way back when), or due to real world stuff getting in the way.

There has been at least one thing bopped on the head because people weren't enjoying it. Brandi's Nightmare Collective was ended so abruptly her face-turn was done on Twitter. Tough luck if you were the one person wondering what she was going to do with all that hair.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

JR is a lot more grating without Excalibur. Taz is good (except when the subject of Brian Cage comes up) but is no substitute for ameliorating JR.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Cody should join the Dark Order and the Four Horsemen will be the the entire Dark Order and FTR.