Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

They would need to do a hype package at some point if she's the challenger..at the very least at the PPV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

After this loss, I'm hoping that Sky does get a storyline and more time on Dynamite.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Jeff Cobb did an interview with Fightful and he was asked about why he hasn’t been back in AEW since February, was very cagey about it but ultimately landed on saying “traveling to Florida really isn’t on my to do list right now.”

I’m hoping this is just covid related and not due to any negative experiences with AEW.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

"$100 donation from Colt Cabana, he says 'I can't get out of this loving discord'"

edit: Now Xavier Woods is setting up to play Uno with Uno, and Brodie Lee just joined to poo poo-talk :lmao:

Who's duel 3000 and johnblud?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

hunnert car pileup posted:

HHH getting the "you tapped out" chants at Summerslam 2012 when he was so desperately trying for a postmatch reaction like Austin's at WM13 or Benoit's at the '03 Rumble still warms the cockles of my heart. gently caress that guy.

In watching the end of these matches, HHH just seems to hang around in the ring for so long for seemingly no apparent reason. At least he got a Triple H chant after the "you tapped out" chants.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Is there ever a worry that perhaps these hinted at turns or potential storylines won't ever get paid off?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I hope that this leads to an Allie-Brandi split and match in the finals because every team the Nightmare Sisters have faced, have had more experience in total. Otherwise, having Brandi acting this cocky and winning with no comeuppance reminds me of Stephanie.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Is Shanna still around? I thought with Angelico scheduled to wrestle in tomorrow’s Dark, I thought she would be able to travel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

The 50+ segments have been really informative and fun.