Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Happy OC won even if Jericho screwed the pooch on that pin but the heat likely took it out of him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Add a little something above and below the letters TNT and that belt is pure awesome.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

So apparently AEW has aired more pandemic episodes than pre pandemic episodes. How crazy is that.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Kamala Harris is the new Demo God.

Not bad that AEW hung in there while NXT was not even in the top 50.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

ICR posted:

Bea Priestley and Jimmy Havoc no longer have bios on the AEW Roster page.

Edit: Maybe more? Sadie Gibbs no longer listed either.

Havoc was a matter of time with all the things being said about him. Didn't people like Bea? She's a bit of a surprise.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Spoilers are going around but it seems they're not fully true so beware of twitter for a good week.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Cavauro posted:

i think i am piecing together some hot info.

first, this tweet

https://twitter.com/RefAubrey/statu...103679151751169

next, this

to me it sounds like aubrey edwards is the 'project manager' of aew projects including the video game that they are going to pitch to someone or some poo poo. idk how you can be more than that without working for the game company. so i bet they don't really have anything truly developed but i'm scared to @ people on twitter

Fantastic, can't wait to see how the AEW is when they finally unveil it. Probably a good while yet but I'm totally pumped to get my hands on a AEW game.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Look at this, LOOK AT THIS

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERDS

I wanna play too

The Last Call fucked around with this message at 13:13 on Aug 19, 2020

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

bischoffs on the payroll, who will be the next wrestling podcaster to succumb to big bucks tony

We are all on Tonys payroll.

He pays us with wrestling bliss.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

So with Renee Young leaving WWE wonder what are the odds she'll show up at AEW. Her sights are probably set higher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Lamuella posted:

AEW would I think be delighted to have her because she's an exceptional broadcaster, but I think she could end up as a network anchor no problem.

Definitely. ESPN or even places like TSN would love to have her.