Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

I kinda thought Spears was supposed to come out because he realized things were getting heated and knew Tully was going to get punched, but everyone looked kinda off in that show.

Man I wish Excalibur was back.

smarxist posted:

the way Tully went at Arn last night makes me think he's getting boxed out, unless they're just putting on a show to screw Cody, because AA was there for FTR's contract signing....
They boxed him out at the signing. Alcoholism has been used as something of a device within the story, and AA was like "no thanks" to a drink.

Of course performers drinking got him fired from WWE so there's kind of a novel little wrinkle there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

projecthalaxy posted:

I bet PAC is on something but not something normal like steroids or hgh.

You only get that body by like, injecting geode dust into your eyes or something.
It's just hyper low body fat + roids, possibly good genetics or possibly he enjoys the pain of torturing himself with that tier of dieting.

And given wrestlers I'm almost certain it's the latter.

I miss PAC :(

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

MJeff posted:

Turning Hangman is not the way, friend.
Yeah turning Hangman is just like turning Mox at the end of his WWE career; that dog won't hunt.

Or horse, I guess.

Kenny leading the stable making Cornette lose his loving mind would be absolutely amazing and I'll be sad if that doesn't happen. Kenny could change up his style a little as well.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

the escape goat posted:

...Colt's face is all over the new packaging though which is kinda "uh, what"
Take a picture. It'll be a long time before I order from PWT given apparently American mail is just turbo hosed. But Colt is such an honest, earnest carny.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Cody is the feel good story of Vince jamming someone in the midcard and resisting that before finally striking out on his own. Going on a journey with all of us, out into the wrestling world, having his eyes opened. Seeing its all bigger and more special, and bringing that feeling with him as he joins with big biceps Tony to build a new company that has that spark unlike the soulless WWE. And through that journey and improvement he's done it, he's become your favorite midcarder.

It's touching!

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

hunnert car pileup posted:

can we have a Dynamite thread on Wednesday dedicated solely to ripping HHH?
Someone should absolutely make a "wednesday night all the ways HHH sucks" thread for those of us who didn't watch WWE during the dark years of HHH

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

The dreamcast sold less units than the saturn. I've even seen a saturn. Which apparently had a thousand games. But yeah, every gamer I knew back then loved the Dreamcast. Even the PC gamers in my extended circles did, since it had arcade stuff they craved. Sold sub 10 million units.

The N64 is considered a massive success but sold half the units of the NES and one third the units of the PS1. poo poo's just weird.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Yeah it really feels like the seeds for putting the division back on track are here, so uh, I guess three people about to get injured or something

TV Zombie posted:

I hope that this leads to an Allie-Brandi split and match in the finals because every team the Nightmare Sisters have faced, have had more experience in total. Otherwise, having Brandi acting this cocky and winning with no comeuppance reminds me of Stephanie.
Yeah I mean Brandi would have to work for years to be as irritating and awful as Stephanie, but it feels really off and weird that they keep trying to make her unlikable. Why are her storylines constantly coming back to her being a poo poo when she's charismatic and great in front of the camera, ie completely the opposite of Stephanie?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Open your heart and accept Cody as your favorite midcarder.