Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

I'm glad OC won otherwise that would have been AEW: Dynamite: Holding pattern. I really think Brodie needs to win if they aren't going to go with Sky. If he does I can't wait to see what happens when he tries to present Cody with the unfinished title. Dark Order as usual carried the episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

I'm pretty sure the local talent doesn't so much get cut as they just don't get a phone call telling them to come in. Like we havent seen that Faboo guy for ages either. That being said they really should be hiring KiLynn. If they're letting contracts expire then they might lose Shanna soon as well. How bad does the women's division have to get before Coward Tony reaches into his pockets to hire someone decent who can actually be on the show every week.

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

I'm just bewilderingly far apart from everyone on Cody. I think he might be the best guy they have. When he wants to cut a good promo, there's nobody better than him and he's great in the ring. The TNT title run has been fantastic though I do think the time to end his reign is right about now. He's certainly in a nebulous mix of my favs that include Hangman, Pac, Mox and MJF too