Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Shard posted:

So what do you think the reasoning for FTR is attacking the Express? To gently caress with the Bucks? To just show they are insincere dicks? Also I loved how sad and confused Hangman looked when he came out.

"Whats are you guys doing?"

One of the RnR's punched their hero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

It's so long until the 22nd :negative:

if the thread goes apeshit around day 5 between Dynamites, just imagine the mayhem on day 10

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Wrong thread

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Hasn't Goldenboy not taken a full-time position because he literally makes more money calling videogame tourneys? I vaguely remember reading that but I dunno how true it is.

isn't he on Titan Games?

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Q_res posted:

I still like the Cody/Spears/FTR lineup. So long as you pull the trigger while Cody still has the TV TNT title. It gives you a path to a revived Cody v Dustin feud, so Cody can retire his big brother.

I'd rather not have FTR get lumped with two dweebs, and what's the point of a faction if you can't have them going after all the belts.

lmao at Shawn Spears competing for big platty

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Brandi is also a much more natural baby face.

Gumball Gumption posted:

Yeah, I''ve got to assume Brandi either prefers being a heel or feels like she should work heel to prove something because she's a natural face.

you both know that "natural babyface" isn't just code for Is Pretty, right?

like just watch her cooking show for 15 seconds and you can tell she's a heel at heart

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Gumball Gumption posted:

Thinking it out more it feels like she's a pretty bad improvisational actress, for an example we can go back to her awful commentary spots with the Nightmare Collective, but pretty good with a script. But when she's doing the scripted stuff she's usually in the role of Cody's wife or AEW Executive Brandi and is doing babyface stuff. But when she wrestles and does improvisational acting she's usually a heel. So it's less that she's a natural babyface and more that when she's a babyface she's in spots that play to her strengths but when she's working heel she tends not to be which drags down her heel work.

so what you're saying is that she's bad at being a professional wrestler

i'm glad we can finally come to an agreement

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Gavok posted:

But Claw is the Japanese Balrog.

Stu already has the mask, book it Tony

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Orange Carlisle posted:

Its really weird when you're trying to catch up on this thread then you hit like four or five pages of people live posting about something in the middle of the general discussion thread then it goes back to general AEW discussion

it's extra weird since there's already a Dark GDT thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Cody is who sold me on giving a poo poo about wrestling again during the run up to AEW launching, but now he’s not even in my top 10 on the roster, but I would never Always Bad him.

watch his match against Sami Zayn at Roadblock and get back to me on that one