Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

'splode!

Hangman’s Intro text ‘needs to borrow money for a new lawn mower’ got a good gut laugh from me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

'splode!

Brodie really should win the TNT belt next Saturday, just so Dark Order can start getting all the belts.

I also found the cut from Shida’s spot to Archer’s spot kinda funny.

Shida:’I will take on anyone!’
Smashcut to Archer
Archer: ‘I will take on that challenge!’

Archer as Women’s champ would be something, I guess. They are both getting as much attention lately.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

'splode!

Power Windows posted:

Bold of you to assume Archer would beat Shida.

But...:.but, everybody dies.....

I read it on Jake’s back.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

'splode!

Mask Patrol sound like a bad 80's boob comedy movie.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

'splode!

smarxist posted:

Tully needs more promo time, every time he opens his mouth its loving stellar

I'm always surprised when I remember he is a prison minister, but then he cuts a harsh promo and I go, "i get it."

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

'splode!

Let's face it, Fite knows what's up and that's probably why they just let the app stream to me TV without even a hint of a proxie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

'splode!

Brodie Lee 100% should win the TNT belt from Cody this Saturday, and win it clean. Dude deserves it.