Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

and she walked in
looking like dynamite

Jericho looked pretty sloppy in general throughout the match, but the story it told was still awesome and OC killed it, so it worked. It was a good show and I enjoy still having fun with a weekly wrestling program.

Not gonna lie, though, it's bumming me out that we've had like fifteen minutes of women's wrestling in the last month of Dynamites and half those matches were jobber squashes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

and she walked in
looking like dynamite

The thing that confused about me about the dragon screws wasn't that he didn't know/was too tired to know how to take them, it's that it was plainly apparent after the first so they immediately did another one, and then they decided to do more after that.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

and she walked in
looking like dynamite

In her three years with NXT Taynara had exactly four televised matches that went longer than five minutes, two of them were battle royals and one of them was 5:40.

She also lost 14 of her 17 matches and all but two of those losses were jobber squashes. It is not a mystery why most people thought she was bad.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

and she walked in
looking like dynamite

flashy_mcflash posted:

Didn't she have a brief storyline where she was trying to join Undisputed Era but they hosed her over somehow?

Yeah, there was one match where she helped Undisputed Era keep Nikki Cross from winning, and then Nikki beat the poo poo out of her in like two minutes, and then she was off TV for like an entire year until the next Mae Young rolled around.