Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

At this rate Blood & Guts is gonna be Horsemen vs Bucks & RnR and I'm strangely okay with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Kenny as the ace with MJF as the future star would be neat. I know they're kind of building MJF as a star right now but he obviously has a lot of years ahead of him to step into that role.

Kenny pulling the carpet out from under Hangman and aligning with his drinking buddies could be interesting.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I knew there was something to watch tonight but was having trouble remembering what it was. It's this!

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Seams posted:

I like the AEW commentary team but it's clear that Excalibur is the glue holding it all together.

Without Excalibur, the three-man booth is too much. Tony and Taz on Dark are fun as hell and may not call all of the moves but they have enough room to talk and joke and let things breathe. With Tony, Taz, and JR it's just too much of three guys not always noticing the small details or knowing when to call a big move. It's a weird dynamic that a three person booth only seems to work with one specific guy in the mix.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Having seen multiple Tay Conti NXT matches, I am still surprised how night and day different her two AEW matches have been. You can tell she’s green still, but she definitely seems way more confident and like she could grow into a valuable piece of the roster.

Same! I was so disappointed at how much I disliked her in NXT after enjoying her in the Mae Young Classic so it's nice to see it was apparently in her the whole time to be fun and enjoyable.

And knowing she wants to be Shibata (or was it Ishii?) is the icing on the cake.

I wasn't really sold on their first round match but I did enjoy this one much more.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

MJeff posted:

Nobody has, it's why there was no Shingo figure here.

https://twitter.com/figures_dot_com/status/1262726346549145601

I'm still waiting for my god drat Tanahashi figure that my partner got me for Christmas and they went made new ones! :bahgawd:

(I know these have been made for a little while now but still)

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Tay riding to the ring on Brian Cage's shoulders

:allears:

But what if, Brian Cage riding to the ring on Tay's shoulders?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

bischoffs on the payroll, who will be the next wrestling podcaster to succumb to big bucks tony

Lies, he wasn't even on that accounts payable sheet that was floating around a while back.