Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I feel we are only getting one side of the story, here. What did the Coffee Filter Monster do to deserve this? He (or maybe she???) was just sitting there looking scary with all those teeth, but that's no crime.

I am worried the princess or his friends are taking advantage of Benjamin's trusting nature.

:hai:

That strange guy posted:

Ben and the princess ruled the land happily ever after.

:ohdear:

that evil looking kid...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Luvcow posted:

that evil looking kid...

If that kid's second in line for the throne, that first kid is gonna die in a tragic drink accident.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

If that kid's second in line for the throne, that first kid is gonna die in a tragic drink accident.

:cripes: drat

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
That Strange Guy can say that Bejamin became king and reigned for a hundred years, and he was wise and good. But That Strange Guy doesn’t ask the question: What was Benjamin’s tax policy? Did he maintain a standing army? What did he do in times of flood and famine? And what about all these orcs? By the end of the war, Coffee Filter Monster is gone but all of the orcs aren’t gone – they’re in the drawers. Did Benjamin pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby orcs, in their little orc cradles?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Benn you could have made a live for yourself and now you're going to have to have your head chopped off with a Guillotine I'm so upset

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Sid Vicious posted:

Benn you could have made a live for yourself and now you're going to have to have your head chopped off with a Guillotine I'm so upset

maybe its not too late maybe he can run away and live with forklin before the revolution

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

RepeatingMeme posted:

maybe its not too late maybe he can run away and live with forklin before the revolution

i fear it may be too late for Bernjamin

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

RepeatingMeme posted:

:pray:

ScatCat
Feb 6, 2007

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
look I know I said this already about forklin but canonically Ben FUCKS

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

:laffo:

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

Coffee filter monster was heavily into "purity" and believed bowl-plate marriage to be an abomination.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

c'est magnifique

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

:vince::vince::vince:

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

Ben and the kids have a place of honor on my shelves now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

That strange guy posted:

Ben and the kids have a place of honor on my shelves now.

i mean i just assumed you'd give them the honor but I'm still worried about that kid on the right...