Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Anyone who says the Impossible Whopper isn’t ackshually vegan because they cook it on the same conveyor belt as other burgers should stfu. Veganism is basically an aesthetic choice and I’m a poor grad student looking for just one single crumb of fast food joy in this miserable world. Impossible Burgers have an epic amount of soy protein that makes me do the happy soy face and I order it without cheese or mayonnaise. Idk how Carl’s Jr. ruined their beyond burgers so badly though because I’ve never had a beyond burger that tastes like weird mush like that anywhere else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

yikes! posted:

nice to meat you Vegan

This sounds like you want to eat vegans, mods?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Wormskull posted:

I thought the impossible whopper was deece but it made me gassy and it had a grass-style aftertaste.

I think all fast food places should be legally required to sell me impossible burger

----------------

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

:worship:

----------------