Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I watched all of jackass and the (5) jackass movies. Surely there's 1000x more stupid poo poo out there on YouTube, is there a good channel for more of good jackass stuff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Roasts go pretty hard but goddamn, that reaction is heartbreaking.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
Steve-O is happy and a genuinely good dude. I like him.

Wee-man lives in a converted van and is also a good dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht18GKKBHHI

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
That’s a pretty bad rear end van

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Wee man owns and I'm an rear end in a top hat for overlooking him in my jackass ranks

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

BigBadSteve posted:

I wonder if Steve Assholi-O is paying the firefighters rescuing him for wasting their time.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEkjFjTJGXK/?igshid=1m7x5dqilmcxx

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Lol probe bigbadsteve

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I just watched Class Action Park, the documentary on Action Park, the place that inspired Action Point.

The real life poo poo is ten time more insane than anything Knoxville put in that movie.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

wow what a piece of poo poo. raising money for awareness of a cause he believes in. signalling much?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
talk poo poo on steve-o and get probed tbqh

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
talk poo poo on wee man and I will edit goatse in to your old posts. wee man loving owns

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Steve-o had the best name for a rap album of all time

The Dumbest rear end in a top hat in Hip Hop

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

What a piece of poo poo.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

YeahTubaMike posted:

Jackass basically dropkicked me through puberty. A shitload of barely-censored male nudity being beamed into a 13-14 year old girl's eyeballs? Hell loving yes. Oh, and the show was funny too.

I should probably watch the movies now that I'm allowed to. RIP Uncle Vito & Ryan Dunn.

I was all about Chris Pontius.

Yeah, it was nice. Manny Puig owned.

All of them. The real question is, who were the tourists that he deleted at the bottom of the lake?

This is the sweetest account of someone’s sexual awakening I’ve ever read on this forum

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

El_Elegante posted:

This is the sweetest account of someone’s sexual awakening I’ve ever read on this forum

my main problem is I now feel like, 90% certain that poster has a poop fetish

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
With proper hand hygiene I’m not convinced it’s a problem

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lol was it tyson that told her to go gently caress herself?

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Is he still taped to that billboard

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

El_Elegante posted:

:kimchi: I'm glad you enjoyed it.

TheAardvark posted:

my main problem is I now feel like, 90% certain that poster has a poop fetish

First of all, god no.

Second of all, there was poop? I really just remember them hitting each other, jumping off of things, and occasionally skateboarding mediocrely.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Biohazard posted:

According to him the absolute rock bottom was that he called up knoxville and some of the other guys during the middle of a drug fueled manic episode and told them to come over to see this "stunt" he was going to do where he drove his motorcycle through a big window on the second floor of his house or something, so they all told him they were coming over and then staged an intervention on the spot. But yeah, he's been sober for quite a while now and seems to have done some genuinely interesting poo poo since then. I heard him give an interview a few years ago about a one man show kinda thing. Good on him.

In his book he says rock bottom was after rehab, when he was clean and massively depressed and hating his own life. He spent all day in bed thinking he was worthless and should die. In other words, his rock bottom was when he finally had to confront himself and realized what a complete poo poo he had turned into.

The book is basically reading his youtube channel with slightly more detail on the stories and more stuff about his family.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

YeahTubaMike posted:

:kimchi: I'm glad you enjoyed it.

First of all, god no.

Second of all, there was poop? I really just remember them hitting each other, jumping off of things, and occasionally skateboarding mediocrely.

Several of them were pros lmao

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

YeahTubaMike posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HSQKUAPKM

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
I can't help but love Pontius because he's always the one that signs up for any stunt involving a direct physical attack to his dong. And the Party Boy Japan skit is one of the funniest thing Jackass ever recorded. It became a running joke in my old office for me and my buddies to interject in a conversation with "That sounds pretty good. Makes me wanna party. Makes me wanna party right now" while unbuttoning our uniform tops and gyrating.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
pontius was the thiccest of the lot, for sure

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Milo and POTUS posted:

Several of them were pros lmao

Several? I mean, I know that Bam was, but the others?

Plus, I was spoiled by the X-Games -- if I saw those little skateboarding vignettes now, I might be impressed, but anyone who wasn't on that competitive level wasn't exciting to me.

edit:

Robo Reagan posted:

pontius was the thiccest of the lot, for sure

:q:

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Pontius also has the cutest laugh. :biglips:

Knoxville has the laugh of a skeleton warrior charging into battle

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

davidspackage posted:

Pontius also has the cutest laugh. :biglips:

Knoxville has the laugh of a skeleton warrior charging into battle

That's actually a perfect description of Knoxville's screechy laugh. He's pretty much a living cartoon character anyway so it's fitting. Wee Man's laugh is extremely contagious, especially since he's almost always saying "duuuuuuude" while he does it.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
All of the Jackass dudes seem authentically pretty cool except Bam

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Bam loving sucks. Absolute worst of the crew. Worst one in his own family even

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

Bam sucks, but the Jackass 3 interview where his chair slowly disintegrates while Dunn laughs at him is primo comedy material.