Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Except Knoxville

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Laterite posted:

I saw an interview with Knoxville on YouTube a year or so ago and dude is totally out of his mind now. Steve-O might actually be the most lucid of the bunch at this point.

Anyone know what Party Boy's up to lately?

Lol how so? I have to know which way his brain broke

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

...so it looks bigger?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

davidspackage posted:

At the Roast of Charlie Sheen when Amy Shumer joked "the wrong member of Jackass died" at Steve-o like a week after Dunn's crash, and then the camera cut to his face, oww.

That's hurtful I love The Jackasses

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Wild T posted:

I spent a year stationed on Diego Garcia, a small island in the middle of the Indian Ocean. Less than a year before I arrived, Wee Man came out with a USO-type tour and was evidently not welcome to come back to the island.

I still wonder what he did to get blacklisted, it had to be good.

FOIA

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Wee man owns and I'm an rear end in a top hat for overlooking him in my jackass ranks

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Lol probe bigbadsteve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

YeahTubaMike posted:

:kimchi: I'm glad you enjoyed it.

First of all, god no.

Second of all, there was poop? I really just remember them hitting each other, jumping off of things, and occasionally skateboarding mediocrely.

Several of them were pros lmao