Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Sunswipe posted:

Will Forklin be appearing?

This is important to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

we've never gotten rid of all of grammas soul

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lymphoma for everyone who posted on the thread :) I'm feeling generous

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Who was that LAPs entire bare rear end and his balls

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

make your kid into rings just kidding treat your child well

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Literally A Person posted:

I'm morning stoned and it makes me think we should have a contest in this thread and the winner get's to choose an animal for me to make out of wood next week. Buffing is gonna go by fast....

im also morning stoned and I m gonna make a contest : you win, the prize is a kiss on the mouth

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

a morning kiss contest and everyone wins

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Porhaps they need to draw or otherwise create the animal they would like to see made and a panel of un biased judges could vote on the best animal of them and then you can just make whatever one you want anyways because you are the master of your domain and no one can make you do anything you don't want to except the government and your job and maybe your mom and dad and depending on your faith maybe your religion or even your god specifically

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i just noticed the ahegao burrito and I'm going to kill myself today now

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

where did I put that various chemicals

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

millipede is go

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i have a million contests I'm gonna make a thread where I just mod challenge people without having the ability to punish them in any way

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Big Beef City posted:

Wait what's that one millipede thing that has like a billion legs but it looks like it's wearing a shawl so it's just a flat worm, plus their brown already so you just have to to basically cut a flat snake out of plywood and varnish it and stick pipe cleaners on it for antenna

that's you haha

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Nice selfies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

it was deeply wrong