Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Alright now what we are going to be doing today is installing adequate goon rated piss bottle shelf storage. Most people think you can get some flimsy plastic piece of poo poo from Walmart, but when you’ve trashed months of archival piss you will understand my method here. Now, follow me over to this pile of rebar, give this concrete a stir, grab a handful of those milled mahogany boards, and plug in the hot glue gun. I am about to show you how to make a structure that will withstand even the most spastic goon freakout and keep your piss level and secure for years to come. :hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Literally A Person posted:

There may be a special appearance by a certain plastic turtle, yes.

Please don't ruin the surprise.

The Bob Villa of Better Goons and Gardens.

Lol I certainly got the beard for it. :fella: