Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Gonna spend the next 8 hours wondering what to wear for this most special occasion!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

We're live!!

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

He speaks!

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Yay!

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

You didn't appreciate my "death blue" :( I thought it was beautiful.

It is a joy to have you accompany me in the background as I work in my virtual shop, thanks for these.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Literally A Person posted:

I couldn't have done it without your help! I mean, I could have but it wouldn't have been as fun and dorky.

Death blue is morbid. Just saying.

I wanted to go for death black but went for death blue specifically not to be so morbid as to go fully post-putrefaction, but hey thanks (NOT!) for appreciating the effort.

NOT!!

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

You should stream the Habs game tonight with the duck-working, I would watch.

e: Also you're not paranoid. All those people saying you're paranoid, all those thousands of assholes, they're paranoid. Ha!

Bronze Fonz fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Aug 22, 2020

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Literally A Person posted:

I...:sweatdrop:...I don't know what a habs is...

A small creature that does what you expect it to 1 or 2 times out of 10, mostly a source of frustration, you're not missing much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I missed the last show and now I miss this!
Wait... You ok?