Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

7 min left but youtube sidebar is suggesting a bunch of clips from a movie where gordon from sesame street plays a pimp and idk what to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Literally A Person posted:

Okay, make me an animal and I just might MAKE YOU!! THAT'S RIGHT, YOU!!! an animal. That is the contest. Please try and pick things that don't have gently caress tons of legs. Please. God, please.

loved the chill workshop ring stream, and am totally down to contest

i sculpt and paint tiny animals then hide them around places i visit for strangers to find. one of my first animals was a (relatively) limbless duck.

bonus: duck can be turned into whistle/ocarina if you have the patience

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

i am v worried about getting microplastics in/on my junk but honestly am more scared of splinters

i would totally buy a wooden ring for my finger tho

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Strumpie posted:

hoping your duck comes out better than this one because it's all blurry.

carve a blurry duck op, stay true to the source material

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

rejoice for i have received the free very reasonably priced rings from lap, which i will unbox itt:

postage shows respect for my byob heritage, which is a nice touch.

the alder ring from the youtube vid. great grain, dynamic colors, and a nice finish. scoring on the inside allows it to fit snugly.

i also bought a small myrtle wood ring for my gf, which has a very cool pattern as well, and fits her perfectly.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Literally A Person posted:

She has no fingers, Spin. We all agreed not to talk about it, remember???

scroll saws are not toys goons, just you remember that

e: i will ask her tho

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

:toot:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Star Me Kitten posted:

Sorry if that’s a little too salty. I think these forums are getting to me.

soon you will be ready to just barge into a thread and tell the original poster to gently caress off without even having read any of the posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

JesusLovesRonwell posted:

Hey OP, gently caress off, ok?

this guy gets it