Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

it seems to me that if you hammered a metal rod through the lid of a tin can then while its still on the rod you bashed it from all sides you could mangle together a metal ring
i know you have a hammer and a tin can lid. whats the rod situation lookin like over there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Literally A Person posted:

Rods? I have rods coming out of my ears!!!

Please God, call a doctor my ears are in severe pain

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

backstory on literally a person: he is actually sauron

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

I'm morning stoned and it makes me think we should have a contest in this thread and the winner get's to choose an animal for me to make out of wood next week. Buffing is gonna go by fast....
wife replacement that is superior in almost every way

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

We'll also talk some more about a new project.
replica great sphinx of giza

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

I'm wearing a short-sleeve jumpsuit
he is sitting at a table to hide his lies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

note to self: portable belt sander can also be stationary belt sander