Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Drunk Nerds posted:

I stopped mid-sentence. I hadn't heard the bell I make my husband wear in the entire time it took me to type that. I stood up and crossed to the study, where I found him sprawled out on the floor ________

completely naked and covered in pudding. I told him to _______________

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Spinz posted:

never post that loving thing again and_________

mangle my pussy with his love baton. He told me ___________

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Spinz posted:

that no one else ever made him feel so good and asked me to____________

put my pinkie in his rear end like I always used to. Unfortunately ______________

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

RandomFerret posted:

Reflecting on his past behavior, feeling remorse, he swore that he would buy me that opal ring I always wanted. It was my favourite gemstone, because that was the name of my beloved grandmother, who taught me:phoneline:

that an opal in the rear end is worth two in the bush. In retrospect _________

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

RandomFerret posted:

...knocked my husband out cold, and he cut his forehead on the coffee table. Ever since then I make him wear a bell around the house so I don't accidentally rip rear end when he's in the room. Fortunately, he:phoneline:

has a bell fetish, and our sex has never been better. Next week we’re going to ___________

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

BigBadSteve posted:

comes out of my rear end after I eat curry. One person who wants to guzzle my green jello is

The jello monster. He lives in :phoneline:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Strumpie posted:

Penis Island, where they won't shut up about stroking their pussies and cocker spaniels. i swear if i have to hear about one more:phoneline:

Shitzu she took on her husband's chest, I'm going to :phoneline:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

ultrafilter posted:

men were men, women were men, and sheep were always terrified. My favorite pastime in those days was to :phoneline:

gently caress sheep. Now that I think about it :phoneline:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Strumpie posted:

realising he was not some sort of sandwich super hero, began falling toward the ground. Desperately looking below him he could see :phoneline:

that there was a team of clown firemen frantically trying to position themselves beneath him. Unfortunately they :phoneline:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Strumpie posted:

the clown burst through his chest, Alien style! "you thought i'd honked my last but now i'll :phoneline:

honk your rear end! Honk H:phoneline: