Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Piss entering rear end, piss exiting rear end, piss now entering mouth, piss entering stomach, piss exiting penis, piss entering rear end, ad nauseum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Statutory Ape posted:

dont be a pig

Sometimes I question whether or not u a loving noob

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The activity sex, known as a thing people who do when they get randy, known to really piss me off.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

She looks like your dad. Yes your dad.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Strumpie posted:

i don't 'get' Anna Kendrick.

what is it?

A penis lump

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Post pics of Anna Kendrick, ur dad, and u, on the cruise, you were ground zero for the wasting disease that afflicts your entire family, why did you and Anna Kendrick do it

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Pawn 17 posted:

Her eyebrows are not perfectly symmetrical, a trait which I find extremely unattractive.

She hosed a horse radish using a stapler

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Buddah really makes me haaaaaaappyyyyy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Grevling posted:

Has ms Kendrick seen this thread, what does she think about it?

She shid