Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Idaholy Roller
May 19, 2009
Very much down for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idaholy Roller
May 19, 2009
Ianthe is 100% the powerful one, hot sister is just a foil

Idaholy Roller
May 19, 2009
I wanna move forward.

Idaholy Roller
May 19, 2009
Heard a rumour there are prizes on offer if we guess right.

Idaholy Roller
May 19, 2009
Best fighter is the one who did that handflip. Dude who beat the other dude from the second.

Idaholy Roller
May 19, 2009
My guess is the murderer is Dulcinea.

Head definitely a frame job. Harrow could have just lobbed it in the sea couldn’t she.

Idaholy Roller fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Sep 4, 2020

Idaholy Roller
May 19, 2009

Steely Glint posted:

My copy of Harrow arrived today! Unfortunately, as the book was packed with the back cover facing up, I've been spoiled on Harrow's victory and Gideon's death. No clues as to any of our immediate mysteries, though.
[/spoiler]

No one click that first spoiler. Ruined the end of the book for me.

Idaholy Roller
May 19, 2009
Very excited for the next whodunnit. Enjoyed this one a lot.

Idaholy Roller
May 19, 2009
Is it not very good? I can’t see how it could be an improvement considering we’ve lost Gideon’s humour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idaholy Roller
May 19, 2009
Like to get in there earlier and claim the supposedly dying lady necromancer as the killer. Thanks.