Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

this is a thread for you to just get it all out and gently caress everyone, gently caress you, gently caress me, gently caress whatever. just unload. go gently caress yourself, and your mom, and your dad. only negative emotions allowed here. be toxic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

Katamari Democracy posted:

gently caress you is who I am!

gently caress who you are!

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

lol katamari democracy, more like katamari never made a good game in the last decade acy

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

FUUUUUUUUCK the world

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Suck me off till I fart. Randy as hell I start to pee on your toenails, a month goes by and the fungus start puffing out, I'm like, what's that disgusting poo poo on your feet? You say that's from me pissing on your drat rear end toenails. I deny it, absolute bullshit I say, gaslighting bastard. I start throwing things around the room, poo poo is getting busted up, the TV sputters static as a mallet strikes it in the middle of playing our favorite televangelist. I get extremely pissed off because now the TV is broken, I can't see the number to donate to the church. I start pissing on your toes again and you're like no it's only going to make it worse, a month later it's true, your toenails got fungus the size of softballs blasting out from under them. In fact, the toenails are gone, it's just orbs of fungus. I say disgusting, absolutely vile, you filthy piece of poo poo. We divorce, now I have no money or income to give money to my favorite televangelist, you have ruined my life, I will never forget this.

good poo poo except go gently caress yourself. you think you got it bad? haha, well gently caress you your majesty, living in your ivory tower where you have things like "TVs" and "churches" to donate stuff to. talk to me when you aren't some kinda elitist entitled rat fucker fuckin gently caress. gently caress YOU

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

like a night hag needs you caring about sports to pwn you. go gently caress yourself. baba yaga be like "ooooh so you live ina housey house and you wittle bebeh sad about stayin in you housey house. well gently caress off bitch i live in a tree with legs"

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

to newcomers in this thread: gently caress YOU

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

JesusLovesRonwell posted:

No, gently caress YOU

seeing your post is the mental equivalent of stepping on a lego in bare feet on the stairs in the middle of the night

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

Goddamn, shut the gently caress up already

Jesus-loving-Christ

gently caress YUO

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

uwu de wittle bebeh wikes painting minis for de wittle dnd well guess waht gently caress wad, you're about as useless as a 5e ranger so GO gently caress YOURSELF

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

Spinz posted:

Voted 5 to counteract your 1

thank you, and gently caress you as well

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

ill piss on your boner bitch

i bet you would, i just bet you would. unfortunately i'm not your uncle, uncel fucker! gently caress YOU

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

i hope you all contract a disease thats worse than covid, but it takes like a year before you even know you have it and it makes your skin rot off. go gently caress yourself

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

eat poo poo rear end fucker! and if you dont i will bitch.

gently caress your angsty hyperbole parsed through text formatting. lol the 90s called, they want their performative angst back. go gently caress yourself

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

Maguro posted:

gently caress GOD! last time I EVER pray to him

uwu im a wittle bitch pwayin to gawd HAHAHAH you just now found out there is no god?!?!?!?!111 NOOB ALERT LMAO

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

loving piss in my a-hole. Freaking loving do it. I'm gonna tear the drywall of my home apart and start stuffing it into my freaking loving peehole. I scream in agony. Is this what you wanted bitch?

you wouldnt dare. you dont have the stones to stuff gypsum into your urethra you scared little bitch. go ahead and try. i'll laugh in advance at your hubris, you little cock goblin. gently caress YOU

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

i will go gently caress myself for pennies on the dollar. this is a offer you simply can not refuse. my pms are open.

i'll give you a quarter to gently caress yourself twenty five times, which is an odd number so hopefully at the end you'll be facing away from me so i can kick you in the rear end and tell you to gently caress OFF

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

Gaynalex (Gay anal sex)

leave it to you to take something beautiful and wholesome between two consenting adults and turn it into a hosed up acronym. GO gently caress OFF YOURSELF

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

Mozi posted:

what a strange game - the only way to win is to go gently caress yourself

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

haha welcome to my reverse honeypot, sweetiepies! get ready to be loved unconditionally!

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

Katamari Democracy posted:

gently caress you is who I am!

you're a wonderful human and i, too love the game in your name.

Suck me off till I fart. [etc etc...]

You have good taste in video games.

Frankenstyle posted:

I tried that once but I didn't even get the whole way across the park where the Hobos sleep.

Baby yoda av is so uwu but in a good way.

Spinz posted:

The cutest lil crocheted pink clam tells me to gently caress off??
Well I never

Suck it, sonny

right back atcha, ya little megaphone scatter plot cutie pie!

An old hag appears on your doorstep, you open the door, she asks "What's that straight rear end bullshit?" she says as she points to your sports memorabilia collection. "The Redskins?" she says, "That's some straight rear end poo poo, pathetically hetero." She forces her way past you and enters your house even as you protest, she picks up your favorite Redskins hat, "Just absolutely straight, just really disgusting is what it is." she says. She walks up to your Alexander Smith and Dwayne Haskins commemorative jerseys you bought for three hundo each, you start to stammer, terrified of the old crone and her hexing ways, but your useless pleas go unheard by the near-deaf hag. She drags her razor sharp talons across the jerseys, shredding them, "Absurdly hetero, just the most pathetic thing I've ever seen, there's no sense to it, none at all." The jerseys are nothing but scraps now, fluttering down to the floor out of her gnarled hands, you are openly weeping, she makes her way to the door. "I can't handle it, it's total crap, it is. It's a load of baloney, all this straight crap. Stupid." She vanishes to the night as you sob curled up on your living room floor.

quoted in its entirety bc lol

No, gently caress YOU

<3<3<3

the gods may be small birds, but you've pecked your way into my heart and layed an egg there

gary oldmans diary posted:

it would be over before it began

look how clever you are, you precious little gem!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

ill piss on your boner bitch

with your fists you have (metaphorically, on your keyboard) pounded a heart-shaped indentation into my very tits

there's nothing apathetic about me sticking my lips on my computer monitor and kissing you right on the av. MMWWAA!! and here's a pat on the head for the road *pat*

Maguro posted:

put sticks and twigs inside my PUSSAY haha

nice to see everyone and gently caress OFF!

if i ever threw you shade, it was only to stop the sun from bullying you, love

Chewbecca posted:

You guys are being super rude right now :stare:

the world can't always be rainbows and kittens. unless you're there, that is

Solvent posted:

HOLY poo poo PISS TAPE IS REAL!!!

https://apple.news/AB5VDyaxlSFS4284LftUeCA

gently caress YOU MOTHERFUCKER I HOPE PEOPLE SEE IT!!

i don't get you at all, which makes me love you even more

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

indistinguishable from all the other threads

it's quite distinguished now that you're posting in it. humblebrag all you want; it will never be inexplicable to me

Jellidelic posted:

gently caress everysingle cop and gently caress nypd in particular

and yet you've arrested my heart and tazed my very soul with your goodness

Chemical Shift posted:

Hey buddy the jerk store called turns out they're running out of you

you're a diligent message taker, and that makes you worth a million jerks

how can someone who likes sports be smart and handsome? idk but here you are, and here we all are

Mooey Cow posted:

gently caress me?! gently caress YOU, buddy!!!

I ain't your buddy, pal!!

the only beef i have is with anyone who tries to stop me from reading your posts! i would totally have a cow if they did! no bullshit!

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

gently caress you this much

I didn't read the op and voted 1

Mack was one of the first catchers to position himself directly behind home plate instead of in front of the backstop. According to Wilbert Robinson, "Mack never was mean ... [but] if you had any soft spot, Connie would find it. He could do and say things that got more under your skin than the cuss words used by other catchers."

In addition to verbally needling batters to distract them, he developed skills such as blocking the plate to prevent base runners from scoring and faking the sound of a foul tip. (He was probably responsible for the 1891 rule change requiring that a batter must have two strikes against him in order to be called out if the catcher caught a foul tip.)[18] Besides tipping bats to fake the sound of a foul tip, Mack became adept at tipping bats to throw off the hitter's swing. ("Tipping" a bat is to brush it with the catcher's mitt as the batter swings, either delaying the swing or putting it off course, so that the batter misses the ball or doesn't hit it solidly. If the umpire is aware that a bat has been tipped, whether intentionally or unintentionally, he calls catcher's interference.) Mack never denied such tricks:

"Farmer Weaver was a catcher-outfielder for Louisville. I tipped his bat several times when he had two strikes on him one year, and each time the umpire called him out. He got even, though. One time there were two strikes on him and he swung as the pitch was coming in. But he didn't swing at the ball. He swung right at my wrists. Sometimes I think I can still feel the pain. I'll tell you I didn't tip his bat again. No, sir, not until the last game of the season and Weaver was at bat for the last time. When he had two strikes, I tipped his bat again and got away with it."

what an interesting namesake. maybe that's not the reference you intended, but interesting as hell, nonetheless

Colonel Cancer posted:

In a gently caress you for gently caress you world everyone gets hosed

spoken like a true colonel of cancer, which is why from now on when people say cancer is bad, i will say "oh contraire, hate contradict you but as it happens, cancer is good"

Saalkin posted:

Wait is this the sick rear end slam poetry thread?

that is a great rack. that's america's rack.

spatial trait posted:

You think I'm reading any of this poo poo, pal? Lemme tell you something: I have a short attention span and low comprehension. [etc etc...]

well you've certainly grabbed my attention. my love for you defies comprehension

you have a great sense of humor

Mozi posted:

top o' the go gently caress yourself to ya :tipshat:

you're also very funny

Sid Vicious posted:

im offended

you're also brave and noble, and good looking

BastardAus posted:

JESUS gently caress YOU FUCKSTICK DUMB ARSE MARFUKKIN poo poo HOLE oval office SLAP

cheers m8, love you as well

Blow posted:

gently caress all the cunts that harsh my day.

:350:

you'll never be probated from my heart

same

Ghosty posted:

Why gently caress me 😢

*hugz*

Hattie Masters posted:

i'm very tired and as such all i can say is eat my entire rear end, world.

i want you to loving choke on my juicy, gorgeous rear end and die you shitbag planet with these absolute fuckbrain people.

gently caress you

i won't eat your rear end, but only because the world needs an rear end like yours in it

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

OH YEAH OP WELLL FUCKK YOUUU

you're actually a well-proportioned, appetizing burrito

Mozi posted:

what a strange game - the only way to win is to go gently caress yourself

double quoting you because lol

Junk posted:

i hate you

and yet i'm giving you love in return :)

kntfkr posted:

eat poo poo and die op

you've misspelled oval office fucker for your name; i think it's because you lacked the conviction when you chose it because deep down you know that you are not a oval office fucker but rather a beautiful individual who deserves to be loved.

Manic Mailman posted:

OP I never liked you but today you have Totally unfucked yourself!

i never knew you until today and i just want to kiss your face

MackAddie posted:

Can't we all just gently caress and get along?

yes.

i'm running out of steam here, but i love you buddy

DICKLORD BONE posted:

No YOU shut the gently caress up Dad!!!

i love you, and i'm proud of you

dirty shrimp money posted:

man gently caress you too OP, who the gently caress asked you anyway

fuckin rear end in a top hat

i want to gather you up in my shrimp net of love and boil you in affection

Mrs. Sexual posted:

gently caress derechos

i hope you and yours are okay in this trying time and i'm sorry about your boat and trees

Nigmaetcetera posted:

gently caress you mom I like to drink and smoke dope and cigs stop ridin me

some say that if the universe is flat, it may be infinite, but it could be finite if it's shaped like a torus, or donut. anyway, i love you.

Motherfucker posted:

And gently caress you too buddy!!

the only mother i want to (consensually) gently caress is yours, but in a wholesome, dan-savage-"ggg" way, as my way of saying thanks to her for creating you

dsf posted:

gently caress THE WORLD

ANARCHY RULEZ

you are the land baron of my heart, and all my ventricles peasants of your fiefdom

the only junk i see looking at you is an ancient chinese junk (it's a big rear end sailboat) that is sailing through the waters of my love

Chinatown posted:

ey whoa gently caress you pal

yes yes love you NEXT

poverty goat, you can stay safe in my dreams where i love you forever

i don't even care if you murdered Crusty Cyclops, i still love you

kumba posted:

ur fukken ded

what a cute little av. you're something special! xoxoxo

Laslow posted:

Pretend I posted a YouTube of some lame limp bizkit song. Thread’s not worth the actual effort.

i gotta have FAIIIIIIIIIIIIIITH that one day you'll understand how much i love you

yikes! posted:

bless your heart

right back atcha!

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

OP, I heard you want to gently caress me :goatsecx:

pm deets!

mng posted:

gently caress you. you know who you are

MMMMWAAA right on the kisser

Outrail posted:

gently caress off clammy ya loving gently caress.

Good thread. Rated 5 of five fucks out of five fucks.

https://www.yogtube.com/watch?v=jtLCMVtyxqU

my dog died im sad posted:

You are all beautiful people with so much to contribute to the world.

i'm sorry about your dog. *hugz*

my heaven will be a big heaven / when you walk in through the front door

i'll do a good job cleaning up the place if you promise just to love me and not send me into spa-aace

Floodixor posted:

hey

Mr. Toodles

gently caress you

hey

my friend

you're great

pixaal posted:

duck duckity duck duck duck

i need about tree fitty hugs from you

Happy Hippo posted:

Grab ya glocks, when you see Tupac [etc etc...]

i want to live in your spiderverse

Rad-daddio posted:

Paging Literally a Person to the thread so I can wax eloquent about their numerous and aggressive venereal diseases.

you are 100% rad and that's no lie

gyrotachometer posted:

gently caress off

my heart's tachometer is in the red every time i see you post, because of all my good feelings i get

Strumpie posted:

this is just the 'get real angry' thread again op

i think i did you already, but whatever, hey you're awesome

Blow posted:

I don't recall that from the Bible, but next time I'm drunk and stoned up the street getting approached and waylaid by Christians spreading the gospel I might say that if you don't mind.

Also :siren: gently caress the Police!

your wind blows through my uhh heart i guess

HOT BREAD! posted:

As Fred Durst once said,

"Everything is hosed, everybody sucks,"

And I try to live by that every day

i already did a limp biz thing for someone else so uhhh i want to slather the butter of my love all over you

i huggeth thee

Literally A Person posted:

Cute thread, OP.

not as cute as you!

ikanreed posted:

Thank you.

you're quite welcome, love

Pontificating rear end posted:

t f did u say to me little bitch

i said HEEEYYYEEYYEYYYEEHEEEYYY HEEEYYEEYYYEEEYY. I SAID HEY. YOU'RE PRETTY GOOD

The Rage posted:

gently caress me yourself you coward!!!!

Okie dokie!

i think your tubesteak is very big and impressive

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

No, gently caress you buddy

i'm punch krunk on how much i love you

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Luckily I am well-stocked for GIFs.

i'll always remember how great you are, and i love you

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

trap sprung

Adbot