Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

hambeet posted:

what's the dgk case?

:shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Hal Incandenza posted:

I’m pedantic enough to google this and drat you are a legend sir

Literally went to my kitchen to check

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

b-minus1 posted:

Hmm I guess I missed the post about extending deadline

Yes you can go back to lurking scummily.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Mr. Humalong posted:

You are scummily lurking until someone quotes you lol

Literally this.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Right well I'm caught up what is the case on me?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Mr. Humalong posted:

ignore the haters and post, imo

This really, if you're town it'll become apparent. Or you'll get lunched. I had a string of like 10 games years ago where I got killed D1 because I posted a lot.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Mr. Humalong posted:

Back to gamechat: I didn't like that initial SNG post but since then he's drifted closer to a town read for me, plus there's a couple people on the vote for him that have me going "mmmmmmm nah mate" that I don't want to have him be the vote for today.

##vote DGK I like DGK for scum of the 4 people with 2 votes. Day 1, no super strong reads, yada yada

Still not even a case on me but whatevs

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Toalpaz posted:

lol

Hum. I trust you and clearly town don't care about my wonderful Sci argument. ##vote DGK

To be clear, I am not calling sci out for thinking amni and sng are scum. I'm calling him out because his arguments don't track as someone who was very suspicious of amnistar and then suddenly voting with amnistar in the same day. It reeks of scum mind because scum forget what it is like to be suspicious of someone, with that kind of read he should have assumed amnistar was making an easy case on town. Instead he votes with amni, with very little explanation. Because he's scum and his read of amni was faked.

For further reading please see this helpful mafia wiki article.

I'm not voting sci because he said disingenuous rarity, I'm voting based on my case. I just hate it when people attack a poster's mindset because it's lovely and he did a lot of that as scum last game too.

This vote is lazy and scummy as gently caress.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Scientastic posted:

SNG doesn’t really think both are scum in that post

I literally have given a bunch of opinions and he wants to call them white noise after his faux breakdown about himself getting lunched.

He can't vote for me because his other scum mates already are and he wants to differentiate himself. Calling the whole team now as Gaspy, Gridlocked, SNG and Toalpaz.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Toalpaz posted:

MY WHOLE TEAM IS VOTING YOU

See Amnistar, THIS is a gloat post.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

sandnavyguy posted:

I mean, I want them both taken down. But by voting for DGK I’m letting the more obvious scum live longer. Which I don’t want to do. And it’s better to hit the obvious scum first so we don’t risk a mislunch. Why does that not make sense? It’s not like I can vote for both on the same day.

Vote for me you coward

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

sandnavyguy posted:

I mean sure, but I do t get why you’d want me to? What am I missing?

I do not think you honestly think I am scum.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Rarity posted:

I do those big multipost catchups too and it's cause I think it's more open for people to see my thoughts and reactions to things rather than just one big reaction. It also helps me make sure I don't forget about anything when I get to the end. I don't think it's scummy in itself.

Literally what I do when I come to the thread and there are 135 posts. I am not the only player who does them, I make alignment calls during them. People got pretty sick of massive walls of text so breaking them into individual posts seemed better. He has repeatedly misrepresented them now. I also don't really give a poo poo about my postcount on loving day one either.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Amnistar posted:

Gridlock will be someone that is gone after in the future, don't worry.

Yeah their posts are uh... not good

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Asphyxious posted:

It’s DGK

##vote DGK

Asphyxious posted:

That’s a good-rear end vote btw, people would be wise to join in on it.

Asphyxious posted:

I’m posting plenty. And my vote is solid gold.

Asphyxious posted:

Why mislynch? I found a scum so day 1 can be a success all around.

Asphyxious posted:

Why don’t you try making a case against me, if you have a shred of courage.

Like this is literally the idiot who dropped a vote on me, and everyone else has thought was a good case

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

sandnavyguy posted:

I can’t speak for anyone else but I gave you my case on you, and it has nothing to do with gaspy. Unlike you I didn’t jump on a bandwagon. I drew my own conclusions based on your actions.

So nobody can ever put a vote on someone, after giving their reasoning, unless they are first. Got it.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Mr. Humalong posted:

I can assure you, in the event you are lunched today and flip town, we will take a good long look at Grid tomorrow

Turbo SNG if I get lunched today tia

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

##vote dgk

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Bunch of idiots

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Toalpaz posted:

very performative.

also yeah happy people are picking up on my own birb fears.

Nope everyone is fine with the lovely votes like yours so why not add one more.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Bifauxnen posted:

Neither of these two were my first choices for the lunch today. But I think there is something there to Gaspy's quiet suspicion of DGK that's been getting ignored and brushed off as just not serious.

Ah here we go!

You really don't know why I would hop off someone that literally only I am voting for, when it's a few hours to deadline?

I love how you just didn't react to me at all before like you were hoping no one would comment, but now you sure wanna shine the light on my single votewhen you see an opening to try and throw shade for it.

This feels like such a fractally wrong assessment of me

You're full of poo poo

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Mr. Humalong posted:

R u scum or what

Vanilla Town, but there are so many bad votes on me so whatever

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

b-minus1 posted:

I’m convinced dgk is town vote birb with me friends

BUT WHAT ABOUT GASPYS QUIET SUSPICION jfc that can't be serious really bif I mean

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

##vote bif

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Policy lunch SNG d1 for the next 5 games

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Gridlocked posted:

Guess I was the idiot the whole time.

Except for saying beet was a serial killer.

You were the MVP imo.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Bif- "Gaspy's quiet suspicion"

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Also acknowledging that TPink was amazing this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Scientastic posted:

I really enjoyed this game, thanks for running it!

I will never trust SNG again, he is too good at this for a relatively new player.

How did he even fool people? I just need to figure out how to communicate what I see better.