Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Why is hawke a better option than beet, that is what I would like to discuss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

hambeet posted:

hal literally has not voted anyone in the last 3 days.

he didn't vote sng when it counted.

he didn't vote bif (the day ended quickly but that's now 2 for 2 scum lunches he wasn't on)

and also didn't vote ep yesterday.

but is now sure it's me for hammering.

SNG I really did think I voted, and either way I spent the whole day saying they were scum and need to die

Bif I did not vote, that’s fair. I never got to the reread I wanted and I’m not sure I would have but it’s true I did not

Then the day ended early again (because of you), and frankly I didn’t really want to vote E+ after the claim. I should have voted somewhere I suppose but I have been very disconnected due to long work hours

Your record is voting SNG very late, not mentioning or voting bif to speak of and then shrugging and hammering E+ long before deadline so you aren’t really attacking me from a very high horse beet

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

Respond to this Hal

Ok buddy, any more hoops I need to jump through for you?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

hambeet posted:

Hmm I’ve thought about it and think that I’d prefer Hal over birb. I see rarity’s case on birb and it’s decent, but I also am very suspect on the way Hal has just latched onto me for hammering. It seems really forced.

Like, Hal hasn’t mentioned me before today and now he’s sure I’m a better case than birb?

I am not sure at all, I’m never very sure in mafia, which is why is asked people to compare you too. Rarity made a decent case. Sandwolf a reasoning was a little more random to me. By his reasoning I shouldn’t respond to him and try to play more because apparently it’s scummy to try more later in the game? Or maybe not?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

It’s like the numbers are narrowing and I have to look back at who’s alive and who seems suspicious based on the current situation and not only look at people who I already spoke about

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

Ahaha what?

That was the second time today you were like “Hal answer this now” so I was making a joke

I’d jump through whatever hoops you want you know that

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

hambeet posted:

hmmmm ok

Indeed

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Finished the paper, off to play conkers

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Well I’m that case I certainly prefer hawke, but I do think beet has been happy to mostly quietly go along with what’s popular, has little interaction with bif (and bif had some weird posts about beet as well) and still had a scummy vote on e+ no matter how he wants to push it aside to omgus me

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

You didn't vote 3 days in a row :ironicat:

That isn’t the same thing as going along with the popular read of the moment so I don’t really see how that’s relevant or invalidates my point. Also, again, two of those days ended pretty early so it’s not like I was voting no one at deadline.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Amnistar posted:

I could be convinced to vote for Hawke. Toal's case has merit to me.

Toal's vote-analysis post being the case? Which part resonates with you? I fail to see how birb's voting history is very different from, like, almost everyone left alive.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Rarity, your case on hawke yesterday was decent and you seemed invested in it, why did you move onto E+ and give it up so quickly?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hawke and birb are the same person FYI Amni

(I am guessing you mean Gaspy/Asphyxious when you say birb)

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

I had a fairly good game too. :)

Oh well. IDK I feel like this is encouraging me to kill hal more often regardless of alignment.

Thanks Toal. Always appreciate the sentiment

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

hambeet posted:

Hal why didn’t you do me again last night?

I figured you were BP like me and I thought there was a good chance I’d be tracked, was hoping for just the one SK to keep the mystery going

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yeah props to rarity for coming out strong, she just lost her way later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Gridlocked posted:

For the scum team?

For the entertainment team