Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

i wanna photoshop something but idk what

here is a very crude png i made of forums darling forklin you can use or vastly improve upon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

Oh yeah, right there, right on the tampon, let that cerulean sea flow like OH HELLO YES WE'RE ON THE AIR

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

:stare:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

gonna crack a beer if there are more photoshop ideas maybe something to do with that forklin

from the other thread my two lazy forklin shops:

forklin chilling with his buds

and then forklin returning home early from work to find his best friend banging his wife :(

magic cactus posted:

Forklin ahego

yes please

Prof. Crocodile posted:

here we go, firing up hard target right now, and you can tell by the first 45 seconds of the titles that it is a 90's action movie

:woop:

i'm having my first drink and watching red sox/yankees but the sox have no pitching this year so....

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

i'm photoshopping and am finally gonna watch true detective i think

season 1!? is amazing imho

season 2? .....

season 3? really good but did i say enough about season 1 yet?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

this disturbs me

lmao

the eyes are in the shell though?

Prof. Crocodile posted:

"you are a loving buffalo" - Lance Henriksen, apropos to nothing

:hai:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

I know, it's a revolutionary remake of forklin but sometimes lines r made to be crossed :twisted:

ok, i'm all in

also just a reminder that jcvd was background dancer in breakin' 2 before he was famous:

i mean he is just so drat happy :neckbeard:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

magic cactus posted:

Hard Boiled is great. I might livepost it next weekend, since your thread gave me the idea.

:pray:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
ok ok ... i'm just spitballing here but... i'm thinking a buddy cop movie with aged but classic french action star jcvd and current gbs darling forklin...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
:f5: